Fox Sports 1 is a pay TV sports channel run by the Fox Sports Media Group. Since the channel was established in 2013, it has become known for its coverage of various sporting events including the Pac-12 Conference, European football, NASCAR, UFC, Major League Baseball and more. For those who want to watch Fox Sports 1 live stream, you may now do so on the following websites for free.
Stream2watch has long been one of the most popular streaming websites, thanks to the fact that it is updated often and most of the streams are high quality. In addition, the website has streaming links to many of the sporting events that Fox Sports 1 covers.
- Go to the stream2watch website.
- Links to all the major sports events will be displayed on the main page. If there is a major event ongoing like NASCAR, French Open, NBA finals etc. the link will be provided.
- To watch Fox Sports 1 live, click the link to the sports event that the network is broadcasting.
- Wait for the stream to finish downloading and close the ads.
- After the stream has been prepared, the video should play automatically.
Aside from the events covered by Fox, the website also has links to other sports channels around the world. If you want to watch those, follow the same steps as above, but this time you need to choose another sporting event. Even though the site does not explicitly say it has a Fox Sports 1 feed, chances are high Fox covered events are included here.
FreeInterTV.com is not just a sports streaming website, but also has links to other news channels and movie channels from all over the world. While there are a lot of options, the interface is very easy to navigate and there aren’t too many pop up ads here.
- Go to the FreeInterTV.com link.
- You will see a video player on the left side of the screen. There is an advertisement on the player. To close the ad, click the x, and if the video doesn’t play, click the “play” button.
- That’s all you need to do to watch Fox Sports 1 online on this site. If you want to see what else the website has to offer, just click the links for the other networks and programs on the website and follow the steps above.
The streaming service you get on this website depends entirely on the source, so as long as that is running smoothly, there should be no problems on your end.
Time4TV is another free streaming service that you can use. Aside from Fox Sports, there are a lot of channels here such as HBO, Discovery, SyFy, and many more. The instructions given below are for viewing Fox Sports 1 presentations, but you can use these same steps if you want to watch other channels.
- Go to time4TV.com
- At the top of the page you’ll see a menu for sports channels, UK Channels, US channels and news channels.
- Point your cursor over the sports channel menu and look for Fox Sports.
- Click “Fox Sports”. The video player will be covered by an ad, but you can close it by clicking the small “x”. Don’t click the large “play” button because that is an ad.
- Once you’ve closed the ad, the stream should play. If it does not, click the play button.
As stated above, these same steps can be used to watch the other channels, just remember to close the ad that’s on top of the media player. If your Internet connection is fast and reliable, the feedback should be smooth and clear. However, a slow Internet connection will result in buffering, and the audio and video might not sync.
You can also watch Fox Sports 1 streaming on iLive.to, and actually this website is home to hundreds of channels streamed live from around the world. Here’s how you can watch Fox Sports 1 here.
- Go to this iLive.to link and it will take you directly to the Fox Sports 1 page.
- Click the “play’ button to begin the stream.
- If you receive an error message that the stream cannot be played, it is probably due to your outdated media player or it doesn’t support the format. If that’s the case, you need to update your player before continuing.
- Once your player has been updated, go back to the website and try the stream again, and this time it should work without a hitch.
Don’t be surprised if the streaming service loads a commercial or two before receiving the live feed from Fox. That’s normal, and you just need to wait for the commercial to finish so you can get the feed.
Why Can’t I Watch Live Stream?
There are a number of reasons why you are unable to stream media from these websites. For instance, if your computer network is behind a firewall you might find it next to impossible to get any form of streaming media. If that’s the case, you need to turn off your firewall or lower the settings.
It’s also possible that the problem has nothing to do with your computer but has to do with the origin of the stream. Fox Sports 1 stream feeds are very popular and lots of people may be logging in the website, so it’s a bit slow. In this case, you just need to be patient because the signal will clear up eventually.
Finally, you should remember that the Fox Sports 1 live streaming you’re getting on the web relies on the TV station. If there’s a problem with the signal or there’s a temporary glitch, there’s nothing you can do but wait. Fortunately, these problems are rare with Fox so you should be getting good signals most of the time.