Fox Sports 2 (FS2) is a cable channel owned and operated by the Fox Media Group. It first aired in 2003, known then as Fuel TV and focused on extreme sports. Since the name change to Fox Sports 2, the channel is now more focused on different sports like UFC, Australian Football, NASCAR, soccer and more. However, you don’t need to be a subscriber to enjoy since Fox Sports 2 live stream is available on the following websites.
Fancylive.com is a website that offers live streaming of sports, movies, TV shows and other channels from around the world. If you have never been to this site, here’s how you navigate it.
- Go to the link given above.
- Close the ad covering the media player, the one with the “Start and Download” message. Click the “x” to close this.
- Close the other ad with the word “play”.
- If the video player doesn’t start the stream, click “play”.
- If you receive an error message when you try to watch Fox Sports 2 live, it might be due to a problem on the site’s server or your player does not recognize the format being used by the stream. Update your media player and try again.
If you want to watch other shows on the website, scroll down and click one of the sports channels. Close any ads that appear and press “play” to start the stream, if it doesn’t run automatically. Sometimes ads will appear when you click the link to the stream. If that happens, just close the ad window.
VIP Box Asia
VIP Box Asia is home to a large number of sports channels and events, so it’s a good place to watch FS2 online. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to vipboxasia.co
- The link above will take you to the website’s FS2 page. From there you just need to click the player to start the streaming service.
- Usually there aren’t any ads, but if there is one just close it as well as any other download window that opens.
While VIP Box Asia is a good place to watch Fox Sports 2 online there are a lot of other channels available that you can check out. The process is exactly the same as that outlined above, so navigating should not be a problem.
Fancy Streems is also worth a look if you are searching for a streaming service that has FS2. It isn’t as well-known as the other sites, but that’s probably an advantage since it means there’s not much traffic here.
- Go to this Fancy Streems link.
- The video player will be obscured by a couple of ads. Don’t click “play” on the ads and instead click the tiny “x” near the right corner.
- Once all the ads are closed, you should have no trouble running the player and receiving the stream.
But there’s more to this website than just FS2 however, because if you go to the homepage you’ll see there are links to various news channels, sports, music, TV and movie channels as well. If you want to watch any of those, you just need to click one of those and you’ll get the links to those live streams. Watching feeds from those links is the same as FS2 so there’s no need to do anything different
Finally there is tv14.net, a website that offers live streaming of different sporting events throughout the world. To catch Fox Sports 2 streaming here, follow these steps.
- Go to tv14.net and by using this link, should land you in their Fox Sports 2 page.
- The video stream should play automatically, but if it doesn’t, press “play”. Remember to close any ads you see otherwise you won’t be able to view anything.
- If you’re not receiving the stream, reload your browser and it should work fine now.
Live Streaming Troubleshooting Tips
Watching a Fox Sports 2 stream on any of these websites is a relatively straightforward process, and all you really need to do is navigate your way through the ads. But if you experience problems with the stream, try the following solutions.
- Disable hardware acceleration
- Turn off Bluetooth if you’re watching FS2 on mobile.
- Update, upgrade or replace your media player. Unfortunately, websites use different formats for their streaming service so it’s possible that your player doesn’t know the format being used on the streaming site. If that’s the case you need to upgrade or update it.
Another possible reason why you’re not getting any streams is you are behind a firewall or have an antivirus program running. If you think there’s a conflict between the website and your antivirus, update your antivirus program first and try the stream again.
If the stream is too slow, in all likelihood it is due to a slow Internet connection, in which case you should stop any downloads or heavy browsing while streaming. If that doesn’t work, try to lower the resolution of the stream (if that option is included in the player). Other than that, your only option is to upgrade the speed of your broadband Internet connection.
If the stream is all right but your computer has slowed to a crawl, you need to shut down some of the other applications that are running. Press ctrl+alt+del and shut down some of the programs that are running. Close as many unnecessary programs as possible and your computer should be all right again.
If the problem has to do with the Fox Sports 2 live streaming, there’s not really much you can do about it. The fact of the matter is that the live stream provided by these free websites varies from ultra high HD to low quality. The good news is that most of these have mirror sites that you can access if the main site is down.