The Boston Red Sox is a professional baseball team and is one of the most widely followed in Major League Baseball. The team has won 8 World Series and is also known for their rivalry with the New York Yankees. If you’re among those fans that enjoy watching the team play live, you can watch Red Sox live stream on any of the websites mentioned below.
WiziWig is one of the most popular venues for watching not just the Red Sox, but other sports teams online. Unlike other online streaming services, WiziWig is easy to navigate and even if it’s your first time to visit, it’s easy to figure out.
- Go to WiziWig. If the link doesn’t take you to the baseball page, choose “baseball” from the options and click it.
- You will see a list of baseball games ongoing on that particular day. Scroll through the list until you find the Red Sox game.
- Click the “Red Sox” link. You will see a list of available streams for the game complete with the software, the bitrate and the strength signal.
- Click “play now” to watch Red Sox live and the stream should play.
Pay careful attention to the software listed on the left. If the stream requires Flash or another application, you must have that program installed on your system to play the stream. Even if you have the software, you may need to upgrade it to the latest version to play the stream. If the stream you picked doesn’t play or is too slow, just choose one of the other links on the site so you can watch the game.
First Row Sports
If you have been watching sports online for a while, then the name First Row Sports should be familiar. If not, it’s a website where you can catch lots of sporting events including the Red Sox. To watch on this site, follow these instructions.
- Go to First Row Sports
- You’ll see a list of sports channels as well as matches on the table. If the Red Sox isn’t there, point your cursor to “Other” on the menu and select “baseball”.
- To watch Red Sox online, click the MLB logo next to the listed game.
- You will see a link, or a series of links to the stream. Click it to watch the game.
If the video won’t play, check your player and see if it needs to be updated. Keep in mind that due to the popularity of this website, it might be difficult to access sometimes, or the stream might slow down due to high demand.
VIP Box Asia
VIP Box Asia is another site where you can watch several baseball games including the Red Sox. Just like with other streaming services, you need to realize that the quality of the streams vary, with some in HD and others in lower resolution.
- Go to VIP Box Asia
- Click “baseball” and you’ll be taken to a page with links to all the games scheduled for the day.
- Look for the Red Sox game on the list and click the link.
- You’ll see several streaming links available, as well as information about the software used and the signal quality.
- Click the link to stream.
Stream2Watch is also a good option if the websites above are too busy and not responding. Here’s how you can watch baseball and other sporting events on this site.
- Go to stream2watch
- If there’s a Red Sox game on the main page listed, you can click that. Otherwise, click the “baseball” link.
- All the games available for streaming will appear on your screen. To watch Red Sox streaming, c the link to the Red Sox game. You will see a message the video is being streamed.
- If the stream doesn’t play, there might be a problem with your media player. Try reloading the page and if that doesn’t work, update your player.
If the stream still won’t play after that, you should empty your browser’s cache as there may be a corrupted file there that is affecting the stream. At the same time, you may also want to switch to another browser and see if you can get a better result.
Troubleshooting Online Streaming Videos
If this is your first time to watch a baseball game online, you might find the process a bit confusing because of the ads as they pop up everywhere. Some of them look a lot like the streaming link so you might end up on the wrong page. To avoid this problem you should follow the instructions carefully as provided here.
If the ads are getting in your way, you may want to install an ad blocker to prevent them from popping up. However, this can also make things difficult since the application might block legitimate sites as well. If you don’t want to install an ad blocker, just look for the “x” on the window where the ads pop up and click it.
If you are having problems with the stream, there are a number of solutions available. If the stream keeps buffering, you should check your computer system to see if it meets the minimum requirements needed by a live Red Sox stream. Shut down all applications that you are not using, and better yet, close those programs that use up a lot of memory.
If you are viewing the stream on a mobile device, you may be able to improve the streaming signal by rebooting the device and turning off Bluetooth. Also, you should turn off any apps that are running and using bandwidth.
You can also try and disable hardware acceleration if the Red Sox live streaming won’t play. By turning off hardware acceleration, you’ll be able to free up resources on your PC that the streaming service can use.