You can watch Longhorn football games online by using your cable service information to log on to the appropriate website. Free options are listed here, including both official and non-official methods, while paid options are included as well.
The Longhorns are one of the most famous and most valuable college teams in the country. Valued at more than $800 million, University of Texas Football is more valuable than several NFL teams, which is why the Texas Longhorn Network was created. You can watch UT football live by either going to the Darrell K Royal–Texas Memorial Stadium or by watching them live on TV.
But if those options are not possible, then you can still watch Texas football online.
Legal Options Online
You can watch Texas Longhorns football online, but the website and method will depend on which channel is featuring the game.
- The first game of the 2014 season will be on the Longhorn Network, and you can get the online UT Football live by logging on to the Longhorn Network website. You can also download the Longhorn Network app for free on iTunes.
- Not every game will be on the Longhorn network. If it’s on ESPN, then you can log on to the ESPN website Texas Longhorn football live. You can also get the WatchESPN mobile app from the site for free, so that you can watch it on your mobile.
- If the game is on Fox Sports, then your destination is FOX Sports Go. You can also download the Fox Sports Go mobile app available on iTunes.
- For an ABC broadcast, you need to visit the ABC Network website. There you can just click the Watch Live tab to watch Longhorn football live on your PC. The site also offers their mobile app available for a wide variety of mobile devices.
- CBS Sports may also show the game, but to get the digital version you have to be a paying member of CBS Sports ULive. Once you become a subscriber, you can download the CBS Sports mobile app from the site.
If you just want some info about Texas Longhorn football in general, then you can visit the football section at the Texas Sports website. For All-Access so that you can get audio broadcasts, you will need to pay for a subscription.
Unofficial Online Options
We strongly suggest that you avoid searching for “unofficial” websites showing the Longhorn games for free. In all likelihood, you’ll get low-quality streams for the game—if you’re not attacked by malware. Instead, your best option to download the game without paying is to go to wiziwig.tv. Look for the channels for the game, and then download and install the required P2P program. The links for the programs you need will be listed on the site.
The website also has a sports forum. Just find the right thread to get the download links for the game posted by other members. You can also get replays by using torrents after downloading the torrent software.